Tom Cree - REALTOR®
With over 30 years of real estate expertise, Tom Cree has helped hundreds of families buy and sell homes throughout the East Bay and Bay Area. As Newark’s No. 1 Realtor since 1988, Tom takes pride in being a full-time, full-service real estate professional serving Newark, Fremont, Union City and surrounding areas. Tom provides access to his team of service professionals (contractors, painters, stagers, landscapers, etc.) to support clients every step of the way. Tom’s goal is to maximize the value of your home for the highest return on your investment.
Specializing in negotiation, communication and area expertise, Tom is highly respected in the industry and well-known in the community. He is multi-faceted and focuses on residential sales, relocation and investment properties. Born and raised in Alameda County, Tom is passionate about serving where he lives and works. If you are looking to buy, sell or invest, call Tom Cree, today!
Integrity, Honesty & Exceptional Customer Service!
• Board of Director, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
• Past President, Tri City Marketing Association
• Chairperson, Housing Affordability Committee, Bay East Association of REALTORS, 2004
• Top Sales Producer, Legacy Real Estate & Associates
• Leaders’ Circle Award, ERA Real Estate
• Circle of Achievement, ERA Real Estate
• Grand Master Award, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
• Master Award, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
• Hall of Fame Honoree, RE/MAX Real Estate
• Past President, Newark’s Lake Area and Rosemont Residents Association
DRE # 01001074